Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Updated.......Finally!!

OK so here are the picture's that I promised! :) So last Wednesday after my doctor's appointment we had some visitors, the girls I babysat for, Chloe and Carson! They were so excited to meet Hannah! I love those girls and can't wait for Hannah to get big and start playing with them!! They are so well behaved and so much fun!!! I miss them!



Hannah is also 2 weeks old today!! Yay! I can't believe she is 2 weeks already!!!

On Friday we headed home to Richmond, VA for Hannah to meet the rest of the gang there!! Everyone fell in love with her and she was probably held all day on Saturday! (eeekk!!) But she was a great sport about it and slept really well that night!!! Here is a picture of Hannah with my grandparents (her great-grandparents) Nana Ernie and Papa Billy!!! They were in Texas when she was born and couldn't wait to get home to meet her!!!


It was a great time at home, a little crazy at times, but once she get's older it will be easier to get out and see people and do things!! We actually got out and had a great time at our friend Stacey and Nick's house!!! We got to see lots of friends that we have not seen in a long time!! Too bad I did not get any pictures :( We have all been friends since Elementary school so its awesome to finally catch up with everyone! We miss that part of being away, having people you have a history with. Again with being home, we got lots of baby clothes and this one outfit from my mom's friend, it was so cute and the grandma's sure loved it!! I have no idea why!! :o)


Well that about wraps up what we have been up too! Back in MD now and it's back to work for Daddy!! Hope everyone is doing good!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad we got to see you while you were home!!! You must come visit more often!!
    Love ya girl!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete