Friday, March 20, 2009

It's been ONE week......(and a few days)


Ok so Miss. Hannah has had a lot of firsts....... First trip home, first visit with lots of friends and family, first beer (it was St. Patty's Day come on!! ) haha first bath which she screamed the entire time, then later learned she loves them!! Her first dinner out to Luke's with the entire family! And celebrated her first week birthday!!!! Man we have been busy!!! We have had an amazing week, thanks to my parents for lending a huge hand!!! Thanks you guys are the best!!! They cooked, cleaned, entertained, allowed me to nap, and of course spoiled little Hannah! She is so alert and already cracking a smile, (I promise) she trys SO hard to hold her head up that she ends up looking like she is bobbing for apples or a bobble head doll!!! Really funny to watch! My folks are leaving today :( so it will just be Hannah and Me for most of the day (eekk!!!) while Remi is working then this weekend, we are having Gemma and Kenny come visit!!!! Gemma is an Aunt for the first time so she can't wait to get up here and see her niece!!!!! Hope everyone had a great week and once I (Ashley) get the hang of being a mom and this blogging thing I will be updating it more!!!









!

1 comment:

  1. cute pics ash. hope things are going well!! sorry I didn't call. we were busy running around and I knew you had enough going on yourself!!! maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete