Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Time Flys when your having fun!!

I have to say, I thought I would be able to keep up on the blog, keep the house together, myself showered and decent looking, and relax!! HAHAHA the joke is on me! I have taken everyone's advice and nap when she naps, then its time to feed, (I'm nursing so it takes a while and only I can do it) then after feeding a much needed diaper change then play time and she's back to sleep! When I was pregnant and at home, time went by so slowly now the day fly's by!!! I look down and its 5:00 time for Daddy to get home!!!

This weekend we had Gemma (Remi's sister) and Kenny her boyfriend come up and visit, it was really nice to have some extra hands with Hannah and she just loved being held by both of them!! Of course I did not take any pictures!!! (Need to get better about that) Then Saturday night we had some friends of ours over, Erika and Kenny and their 6 month old little boy Toby, had a great dinner of crabcakes, veggies, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and cupcakes for dessert!!! Yummy! Thanks to Kenny (Gemma's BF) and Gemma for cooking and cleaning! It was awesome!!! I only took one picture of Hannah and Toby, its such a difference between them! I can't get over how fast they grow! It's just amazing!!! I can already till a difference in Hannah, her cheeks are filing out more, her eyelashes are getting darker, and more hair is growing. My mom thinks she looks like Remi, when we go home this weekend we will check out our baby pictures to find out!!! She has pretty dark blue eyes and dark hair and eyelashes but her eyebrows are still very blond. So we will see!!! She amazes us everyday!!! I would love to know what she is always dreaming of, because she smiles, giggles and just makes these adorable faces when she is sleeping!!!! Well off to try and get dinner together while Hannah is snoozing!! Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley- So happy to hear that you are enjoying your first few weeks with baby Hannah! It's amazing how quickly the days fly by when you stay at home with your little one. My biggest fear was that my days would drag- and trust me, they don't!!!

    Hope to see you guys sometime soon!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete