Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Different strokes for different shifts

With each passing shift we learn more and more tricks and just general good info about this place, like Julie turning the bleep volume down and, our new nurse, Angie, showing us how to control the temp in the room.
I can put on a mean blood pressure cuff now, as well as push on some kneecaps with a vengeance. If watching Scrubs was my warm up, this is me in my prime. I'm not sure that Ashley shares the same sentiments, but by the time we get through 11 more of these pregnancies, we'll have the routine practically memorized.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the updates. You are nerds...but I think the people reading this are too, and enjoy being nerdy together.
    I'm thinking about you three and sending good thoughts! Sounds like the nurses are great, and from the pics it looks like a pretty nice hospital.

    ReplyDelete