Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hannah's Party @ Playgroup!

Our baby girl is 1 year old! Oh my where did the year go???


Ok so this picture is not totally true, she's more like 18 1/2 pounds she kept squirming so the numbers kept jumping around!

At the 1 year appointment- 18 1/2 pounds, 29 inches long!
Healthy as can be! (aside from those pesky ear infections!!!)


We had a playgroup on her birthday at our friends house so I brought cupcakes!!


More please mommy???


My girl and me!


Time for presents!


Madeline helping her check out the tea set and Addison watching all the action!


I think this birthday girl had a GREAT day! Just wait baby girl till Saturday it's your party with ALL your friends and family!!!!!!!


Hannah it has been an amazing year with you! It's true to think "what did we do with all our time before you came into our lives"???? Your an amazing girl and we can't wait to watch you grow up!!! WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment