Thursday, March 18, 2010

Going down..........

Here is a video from last week (I think) of Hannah going DOWN the stairs on her belly! It's the funniest thing! She's a bit faster now and is almost sliding on her belly down the steps at turbo speed! God help us when she starts walking, running.....or when it's time for the pool! She's fearless!!! I bet by the end of summer she will be jumping into the pool she's that crazy and LOVES to be tossed, thrown, wrestled with. In the bathtub she sits up and puts her face into the water and laughs! Like what 1 year old does that and enjoys it??? My HANNAH!!!!

On another note Remi got me (well he said it's for ME but I've taken like 10 pictures with it, and he has taken like 700) a new CAMERA!! I LOVE IT!!! It's a Nikon SLR with an amazing lens. We need to see about getting a different card reader b/c ours is not compatible. I guess we need a nicer, new one that deals with high resolution pictures? Also he said in the summer or whenever they offer it I will be taking a camera course at the community college! FINALLY will figure this camera out! The manual is like the size of a small paperback book! So...........that is why I have not been updating the blog the next few are from the old camera (ugh! haha) So enjoy it might be a while before the pictures from her 1ST BIRTHDAY are posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment