Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Weekend!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend full of love friends and family! We certainly had a busy but fun weekend!!! Remi's parents and brother came up to visit from Saturday till Tuesday. We started the weekend off by doing yard work so Hannah helped daddy out by cutting the grass. She wasn't a fan of it but never cried! The rider was really loud so I think that was the problem!!! We just put her on there for pictures!!!!

Then Sunday we headed to church in the morning, then came home and fixed our delicious Easter lunch/dinner!!! It was yummy!!! Then NAP TIME! For mommy and Hannah!!!! :) We had a little easter egg hunt the backyard and a photo shoot for Hannah! We took a walk up to the beach in our neighborhood and let Hannah walk in the sand.....like I said it was a busy busy day!!!!The weather was AMAZING!!!!

Monday we got up and out early and headed to St. Micheal's, MD for a day of sightseeing, we did a museaum, lunch on the water and of course SHOPPING and ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!! One happy momma here!!!!

Tuesday we were lazy and took it easy while Remi went to work then met him for a early dinner in Annapolis and then his parents left. We ate at a Diner called Double T's (I think that's the name) anyway it was the place my parents and his ate at while I was in labor for hours with Hannah!! So unlike last time I wasn't able to eat but this time i did!! yippie!!!!!!



Helping daddy out!!


Getting ready to head out the door!



Family picture!!


Our family of 3

My pretty girl!!



GeeGee, Dewi and Grandma with Hannah out back!

The egg hunt!


Shes ready to find some eggs!



Found some!!!


and some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I will finish posting the pics of the beach and St. Micheal's tonight! It's TOO many to post right now and I want to get dinner started!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I know ME cook and PLAN dinner! WOW!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment