Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Fall!

Hey I hope everyone had a great halloween!!! I'm having a few minor problems with our desktop so I can't upload pictures or put videos up. If i do it's from the blackberry so they are not the best pictures!!! Please stay tuned it should be fixed soon!!!!

-We now have a full out crawler!! She goes everywhere!
-She has a new love for cords of any kind! Computer, Lamps, hairdryer, etc....you get the picture!!
-She mimic's sounds and when you talk to her she will babble back!
-Baaaa, Daaaaaa, Ahhhhh and of course her high pitch squeals!
-We are working on the cry method at nights, she's always been a great sleeper but she wakes sometimes and me being alone at night alot I nurse her and sooth her, so that's stopping.
-She is trying to pull up....ALREADY really???!
-Still no teeth! But the drooling has started pouring out!

Happy Fall to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment